Intellect Mind is the worst Employment Agency in Singapore, they will never leave a chance to cheat you. It is always best for anybody to stay away from Intellect Minds. The best service they provide is cheating an individual.

In my case, I was an employee at Intellect Mind and was under a 12 month contract which had two clause. One said, If I leave before 12 months then the EA will charge me one month salary and the second clause said I can resign with one month notice.

I resigned as they cheated me with the false job Description and I served one month notice as per the contract to make it fair. But when I left and was waiting for my Full and Final Settlement then this EA deducted one month salary from the settlement amount and stop responding to my emails/calls/messages. As EA already cheated me the got they money, their work was done.

jain20056 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Intellect Minds. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5500 and wants Intellect Minds to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most skills they have for cheating people. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Intellect Minds intellect minds employment service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Intellect Minds?

Comments